الأربعاء، 8 ديسمبر 2010

New Art December 2010





We were together / in the hands of god/ when he thought there should be others/ and forgot. *** Hassan Ajami



Let your tears fly high/ towards the endless sky/ and kiss the stars /and hug the moon and the sun/ so they will never die. *** Hassan Ajami


Your voice is my angels / whispering your name so nights will turn to light and no one will die again. *** Hassan Ajami

 


When all the truths turn to lies / and every world fades and dies / I hold your hands in mine  /and the universe starts to shine.*** Hassan Ajami





Because I know you/ I see roses at each corner and feel the love of every lover. *** Hassan Ajami



Let your smiles travel far/ towards the joy of a star/ and keep my heart in your hand/ and the oceans will turn to land. *** Hassan Ajami


 In every drop of tear there’s a world too see. Let us be/ as dreams/ pure and sincere. *** Hassan ajami




My love to you theres only one love. *** Hassan Ajami

 


I wish I'm  a word you write or smell/ a breath you take /or a world you make or just a dream you have while you're.***** Hassan Ajami






you hold the skies in your eyes / and when you smile the roses rise / and turn to stars. ***Hassan ajami

 

Close your eye and you will see that love is eternity.******** Hassan Ajami          




No words can express / the beauty of your hands / when they draw roses on dancing sands.*** Hassan Ajami



The sun is dark without your smile/ I love you so / that I can fiy. *** Hassan Ajami





There is only one angel / the angel in your heart / dancing with the stars / singing the songs of love. *** Hassan Ajami





Love creates the hearts and eyes and our love creates life. ***  Hassan Ajami








The world is but a thought / without you it can never be / my love towards you / makes the stones see. ***Hassan Ajami

 

When the last man stands / on the seas of loneliness / and looks at everything / and sees nothing /I hold your hands / and the universe starts to sing. ****Hassan Ajami






when all the words are lost and the meanings are gone you sing in living the eternal song of love and loving.*** Hassan Ajami








Your words are soft as dreams your face is all my themes. ***  Hassan Ajami






The darkness of the night / is shining bright/ whenever your voice is heard / and your smile / turns to light. ***Hassan Ajami





Sleep with the angels/ and the stars will dance/ I will always love you my sweet romance.  ***Hassan ajami






When I hear your voice / I hold the world in my sight / and your roses speak with light. ***Hassan Ajami








‫يزرعني الأمل غصنا أخضرا في خطوط كفك الأيمن لإكون لك قلما لايفقد ألوانه. *** رؤى البازركان

Without you I can never be. With you I'm eternity.*** Hassan Ajami






When the waves are silent and the years are gone/ I see through your voices/ the smiling sun. ***Hassan ajami







When the world is cold and dark and the days are over/ I live through you and through your eyes I rise. ***Hassan Ajami






When life is yours/ life is mine/ your voice is my heaven /I sail within it /to the end of time. ***Hassan Ajami
 




Your words are glories of my sun/ your hands are my faces/ looking at the word / when it was done. *** Hassan ajami



ليست هناك تعليقات:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...